Sliced Poli Poli Kids

Poli Kids chicken breast slice

The kids are 90% wonderful and 10 % gorgeous. Poli Kids chicken breast, on the other hand, consist of 90 % chicken breats and 10 % other ingridients, and together they form a 100% politastic cut for kids by age and by heart.

Tip for kids: hide the Poli kids cold cus in the fridge for a tetrapack of milk or something similar in fornt of the adults, otherwise we cant's guarentee that they won't eat your Poli.